Live Announcer ReadsPeppered throughout and during giveaway
Call of Duty League: C.O.D.E. Bowl III
USAA is a major sponsor of the Call of Duty League. Their announcers talk about how USAA can help the military community.
Copywriter: Ben McCoy
Art Director: Marina Rutenberg
Associate Creative Director: Tim Bunker
- USAA is the Official Insurance Partner of The Call of Duty League. Max out your USAA Auto Insurance savings with their clean driving discount and their Annual Mileage Discount. Plus get an extra boosts with roadside assistance at no extra cost.
- Make your auto insurance legendary with USAA, The Official Insurance Partner of the Call of Duty League. Every plan comes preloaded with roadsideassistance and ways to save, like their Annual Mileage Discount and a clean driving record discount
- Rev up your auto insurance savings with USAA. The better you drive, the more you could save.
- Upgrade your auto insurance withUSAA. Roadside assistance comes standard and claims arepaid in under 3 days.
- USAA — rev up your auto insurance savings with their Annual Mileage Discount.
- USAA Auto Insurance — help protect you and your player 2 with roadside assistance.
- USAA Auto Insurance —flexible paymen and coverage options made for team play or solo runs.
- Help protect you and your player 2 with USAA Auto Insurance
- USAA Auto Insurance includes roadsid assistance —no cheat codes required.
- Level up your auto protection with USAA. Get roadside assistance, discounts for safe driving andaward-winning customer service in every plan
- USAA — making auto insurance easy is our duty. Equip the payment and coverage options tomeet your multiplayer or solo lifestyle
- USAA Auto Insurance is made for gamers. The less you drive, the more you save with their annual mileage discount
- USAA — easy insurance for yourride IRL. File a claim and get paid in less than 3 days.
- Level up your auto insurance with USAA. Roadside assistance comes preloaded.
- USAA Auto Insurance is made for gamers. File a claim and get paid in under 3 days.